All Buick Open, Saturday June 17, 2017 Puyallup WA

cjp69

Saturday June 17, 2017 for this year's show!

24th Annual All Buick Open, put on by the Puget Sound Chapter of the BCA. Largest Buick show in the Pacific NW!

115 - 2nd Street SE, Puyallup WA

Parking begins at 8 am, awards at 3 pm. 1st and 2nd place awards, peer judging,  20+ classes.

Lots of good food and fun, and there is a street fair going on, all the stores are open, and there are arts and crafts booths, food booths, BEER GARDENS, live bands, tractor display, etc., perfect for those that don't want to spend all day looking at Buick's (not sure who that would be).

Hope to see you all there!

Photos from previous years shows:

http://gngs.smugmug.com/Cars/Buick

• Like 2

• MrEarl pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris;

Weather looks to be cooperating this year, and it looks like my schedule will cooperate as well.  Currently plan on being there, but will make the decision the night before on what car to take.  It will be an early morning on Saturday to get there, but hopefully see you there!

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 7:18 PM, dmfconsult said:

Chris;

Weather looks to be cooperating this year, and it looks like my schedule will cooperate as well.  Currently plan on being there, but will make the decision the night before on what car to take.  It will be an early morning on Saturday to get there, but hopefully see you there!

Excellent Doug,

Look forward to seeing you!  I haven't decided which car to bring either, probably the 55 or a 61.....

• Like 2

• MrEarl unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...