Get young people involved! (I have a friend who wants to do a photo shoot and need a car)

Frantz

Okay.. My friends friend is picky and doesn't want non running rusty projects for a photo shoot. I don't have too many details, but they sent me a picture of a Jag Mk 8 and asked if I knew someone with a car like that. Do you have a MK 8 or a car that looks like it? (probably any Euro car from the 1950s or any pre war classy Domestic would do in reality). Location? Carlisle Pa. I can't promise any monetary gain, but they said beer and whiskey would be in my future and I'd be glad to share that! If you have interest in supplying a model let me know!

Not me, but when you said some old Jag... I just saw one sitting on a lawn, nose facing out.  I don't know Jags well besides the 120/140 2 seater ID's, but this had such a sexy but modern? looking grille,... I did a double take...no, it is definitely old.  No idea the model, but a sedan....but very very sleek, seemed very low. I've seen a lot of old jag sedans but never one as this, for sure