WTB 1931 Pontiac radiator badge.

I am in need of the badge that goes on the radiator. I have the smaller on that is on my dash. If I have too can have enamel redone. 

Also looking for crank hole cover, front fender lights and four Pontiac hub center caps for the original steel spoke rims. All for a 1931 Pontiac.

Thanks Dan

1542643037_5b069b2774.jpg

Edited by Cowboydanny
Correction (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, keiser31 said:

Yikes wants $115 to ship it. That'd be  $365 for the emblem wonder if I can not sure how much demand there is for that shroud without the emblem. But I know I'll kick myself if I never find that emblem again.

4 hours ago, TheMoneyPit said:

I came looking for this thread as I saw an emblem on eBay, looks like a little too late...

There are two different emblems there is a smaller one on the dash. Do you have a link to the one you saw. I could not find it on ebay.

4 hours ago, TheMoneyPit said:

If you know how, you can get into my pictures thru my profile, and if you look through those you should be able to see both sizes mounted on one of them. The large one is on a Chalmers shell, the smaller is on the Lincoln shell...

I have the small emblem, luckily it was still on my dash. And I could see the outline of the one that was supposed to be on the shroud. It looks like the one I got with this shroud is in much better condition. But you did give me a good idea. Maybe I'll use this extra shroud as a billboard stand for displaying photos at carshows.

I stole the idea from a book on automobile collectibles around 30+ years ago, since then I have seen only one person use a shell for a sign holder at a show and I think it's a great idea. Good luck with your car, you don't see many earlier Pontiacs around.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:04 PM, keiser31 said:

Photo and diameter of hub caps? Or do you mean the cap on the hub and not the one on the wheel?

The opening on the rims are 5.75" diameter. I assume the hubcap is a little larger. And it should have an Indian head on it.

1 hour ago, Ric Dean said:

I have one Original front fender light and three Pontiac Head Hub Caps for Spoke Wheels for your 1931 Pontiac. The Light is perfect and the Hubcaps need work. I’ll clean up the Caps and take some photos.

Ric

Did you know those fender lights were also used on Indian Motorcycles ?$?$?

Actually If I could not find original lights  I was going to look at motorcycle fender lights. But I'd rather have original if possible. So thanks Ric I'll pm you my email address to send the pics to. Anyone else have one more light? We are getting so close to having all our missing parts. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Cowboydanny
Correction (see edit history)

On 4/9/2017 at 9:06 AM, Curti said:

Did you know those fender lights were also used on Indian Motorcycles ?$?$?

Actually Curti the Indian fender light had only two lobes, the Pontiac fender light has three. I'm sure you could make them work but they are not the exact same.