FS-Canadian registration- model A Ford

Hi Mercer09,

I have no idea what your ad means, thus the "??????". Are you selling the car for $325? Is it in Canada and if so where is it located? Do you have any pictures. I wasn't trying to be flip, but your posting leaves a lot to the imagination.

Regards,

Lew Bachman

1957 T-Bird Colonial White

In Canada we don't really have "titles".  We have registration forms. They generally have little to no value on their own.  I think that is what prompted Barry Brown's comment. He probably has a cigar box or two filled with them  as do many people in Canada who have been involved with old cars over the years. They are issued fresh every year when you renew your licence plates so some cars have dozens of old ones if owned by someone who is a paperwork packrat. The only one that is valid is the most recent one, and if you loose that one a new one is only $20.00 or so. {varies from Province to Province}

If Mercer 09 has the engine block with the serial number that matches the number on the registration form and a signed transfer of registration form from the person the Model A is registered to then $325 US is probably in the ballpark. The piece of paper on its own is of minimal value.

Greg in Canada

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)