Model T Open Express search

lump

I just met a gentleman who lives on a property with a WWI airfield on it. He has a couple replica Sopwith Camel planes, and is trying to make the old airfield look something like it might have looked during the first world war. He is wanting to add a Model T Ford Open Express to the fleet, to use just like it would have been used "back in the day." When he learned that I am a lifelong old car guy, he asked if I had any leads on where he could find a Model T Open Express, about 1915 or 1916....maybe even 1917. 

I wouldn't normally post a thread about someone wanting to find a car, but this guy is doing something pretty cool, and he is looking for something very specific. So I thought I would try to assist. Does anyone know of such a vehicle? He plans to use it for hauling stuff around the airfield, and for it to be an actual work vehicle. So it wouldn't need to be an AACA Senior Award winner. Indeed, any brass will get painted anyway, in order to keep it authentic. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Sounds like a very cool project. If it is going to get painted OD green it would be easy to convert a Depot Hack to an Express. All you would need is a saw. There were many variations of Model T used in the Great War. Here are a few examples I found of Depot Hack and WWI trucks and scout cars.

26-Ford-Model-T_Depot-Hack-DV-09_RMH-01.jpg

173315.jpg

post%20express.jpg

89696.jpg

196898.jpg

582907.jpg

Ford_Model_T_1.jpg