29/30 DA Choke Cable ?

30DodgePanel

I'm looking for a choke cable for my DA truck. What length do the DA cars use ?

Anyone have an extra ?

Also looking for the spark advance cable ..posting a photo of the style I need. Choke is on the left and Spark on the right.

Appreciate any help or leads.

30 panel bruce 9.png

On my DA sedan I got new cables on eBay and just put on the old pulls. There is a groove and a hole in the pull for new cable wire to go through...then you can use solder in the groove to hold cable in place.......your pulls look the same as mine. You can then cut new cable to any length; don't know an exact measurement on your truck.

30 DP, I went to lawn mower shop and bought enough cable to make my own for about $3.00. There is a small hole on the back side of the knob. I stuck the new cable through and peened the end so it won't come back out. I had to hold a small pin in a vice to use as an anvil, then peen the end with another small pin. Almost took four hands. Been that way for several years. By doing it that way, the factory way, the cable can turn  without effecting the knob. Take one apart you will understand what I mean. Also your gauges are backwards from a DA car. My ignition switch is on the far right, choke beside it. Goes to my theory of no two alike!!

Huge help ! Thank you gents, this is just what I needed.

I was contacted by another board member about a year ago that has the spark control knob/cable but he wouldn't part with it without paying a small fortune. Suppose he'll just have to take it to his grave with him...

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)