What car is this Fan from?

sunroofcord

8 hours ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

The Model B fan has the water outlet as part of it.The 33-34 is shorter to allow for the leanback of the radiator

The above is a Model A,possibly a replacement with those recessed bolt holes

Dave, To clarify, all your comments have application to the water pumps, rather than the fan. 

Image result for ford model b fan

8 hours ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

The Model B fan has the water outlet as part of it.The 33-34 is shorter to allow for the leanback of the radiator

The above is a Model A,possibly a replacement with those recessed bolt holes

Image result for ford model b fan

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)

Dave, by "replacement" do you mean aftermarket?  I do believe the fan to be genuine Ford.  It is quality made compared to those aftermarket ones sold by sources such as Pep Boys and Western Auto.  In addition, the blades of the fan are absolutely identical to the blades on the early V8 Ford's generator-mounted fans which began in 1932.  While the blades were the same, the hub was different, rather than having a grooved pulley like the pictured fan, the V8 application had a flange there with 4 bolt holes for bolting to the generator, on which was the pulley.  Initially it had a long offset in order to clear the vertical coil on the '32's but it was subsequently shortened when the coil was changed.  (The first '32 V8 fan was a 2 blade, 4 bolt hole flanged one that was replaced by the aforementioned 4 blade one early in 1932.)
JFranklin, sorry I missed your question, hope this answers it.  

Dave, I believe Model 46 was the moniker for '33-'34 Ford Commercial trucks equipped with V8 engines, but those with 4 cylinder engines were still designated as Model B, or BB in the case of the big trucks.  Correct me if I am wrong.
The fordgarage reference did not acknowledge that there was another fan in late '31 with a single thickness blade, (not the Model B one), obviously because of the earlier Model A type's failure rate.  

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)