Time Passages auto restoration

Michael C Wauhop

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to get in contact with time passages auto restoration. I saw the 1929 Minerva town car that they did at Hershey and was really impressed. I have a 1955 Packard 400 hardtop, while mechanically the car is pretty much done it does need a new paint job and detailing ( it is a rust free arizona car) does anyone have contact numbers and or adress for them? I think they said they were in Holidaysburg Pa

Edited by Michael C Wauhop (see edit history)

Use this link -

http://www.autorepairmenow.com/time_passages_auto_reatoration_hollidaysburg_PA_S800059964.php

Auto Repair Shop
Rd 1 Box 230 A
Hollidaysburg, PA
814/696-4090

In need of some repairs on your car or truck? You've come to the right place at Time Passages Auto Reatoration. We providequality help and repairs as a auto repair shop, and our friendly service is complimentary. We belong to several trusted automotive networks, such as the AutoRepairMeNow.com Authorized Shop directory. Come on down to our shop in Hollidaysburg, PA. We are at Rd 1 Box 230 A, and our zip code is 16648. For hours, directions or other inquiries, you may telephone our shop at 814/696-4090 and ask to speak to Mark Snyder.

MARK SNYDER, STARLA SNYDER

C/O Mark Snyder Rr 1 Box 230 A
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648

Company Name:      TIME PASSAGES AUTO RESTORATIONS, INC.
File Number:      2620127
Filing State:      Pennsylvania (PA)
Filing Status:      Active
Filing Date:      February 3, 1995
Company Age:      21 Years, 8 Months
Principal Address:       Rd #1 Box 230a, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648

Time Passages Auto Restoration
140 Mcdonald Rd
Duncansville,  PA  16635-4716 

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

I live near there and have never heard of this company, but some of these shops keep a low profile. I saw a maroon Minerva at a local show a few years back which appeared to be a much older restoration and not that nice but it could have been redone although the owner claimed it had been redone recently. It may have been the same car as you don't see that many Minervas.