Judging Sheets

DiskHarv

The judging system is pretty easy, and if you're half honest, you'll likely be harder on your own car than a judge. Look over the sheets and judge the car for yourself. If you really wanna learn the ropes, you can always judge and show at the same meet, but of course not for the class you're entered in. 

• Like 2

FWIW: Of course there are always two side to a coin. It's been my experience that the

recap you get from VP of Judging is very very vague. It is very difficult to find out what exactly the deductions where for. Unlike NCRS/Bloomington Gold and other top flight judging events which "pinpoint" the deductions>AACA does not. JMHO>Larry

• 6 months later...

When we start Showing in AACA Meets, and continue over the years to do so, it's always a learning experience. I've gotten a tremendous amount of help from the other members Showing in my Class, some with the same Make and Model car. Most of my success is because of their help, and when you reach a point that you are winning you return this kindness to the new guys in a friendly way to help them make changes to improve their cars.