WANTED - Chrysler 75 Roadster

Guest josht

Hi, I am looking to buy a 1929 Chrysler 75 Roadster. I want a bit of a project so looking for anything from a chassis to a reasonable condition car. Preferably one that has wire wheels but will consider wooden (due to the fact I would like to rally the car).

Any info on available cars would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Josh

Hi Josh. My friend Leonard Jarvis 1929 Chrysler dual cowl phaeton is still avail.Stored east of Williamsburg Virginia. Can be seen.If interested call me, Great car! George Albright,Ocala,Fla.  email  gnalbright@gmail.com  cell weekdays 10-4 EST  352 843 1624

Opening Ebay no reserve bid,$29,500. contact info telephone for more info at bottom of the ad. NICE car!    Link:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/262519507434?forcerRptr=true&item=262519507434&viewitem

chrysler1929#A.jpg

chrysler1929#1.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. I'm specifically after a roadster. Would also consider a 1930 Chrysler 70 if anybody knows the whereabouts of one ? 

Hi Josh I am not sure where you are But I have an open 4 seat  similar to the above  in Australia it has both wood and wire wheels the body is sound but rusty and it has no seats I did have it running when I was last out there and it all worked as it should Price $6000 if interested I can send pictures  .

Regards Bill

Hi All after doing a bit of further research I would also consider a 1930 Chrysler 70 Roadster. If anybody has any idea on the whereabouts of either car please let me know. Many thanks in advance