Available Again FREE 63-65 Trunk Cardboard

Riviera63

Hi,

I replaced the trunk cardboard in my 63 earlier this spring as I added a remote trunk release. My old cardboard is still usable. Obviously, not show quality but, I think still presentable for a daily driver. It could be painted or covered with vinyl. Free to anyone that wants it, just pay the price of shipping I would be happy to package it up. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_2233.JPGIMG_2234.JPGIMG_2235.JPGIMG_2237.JPG

Edited by Riviera63 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2016 at 3:40 PM, 1965rivgs said:

I`ll take `em Bill. I can always use nice original cardboard for the fleet. We will discuss when I research the info we spoke about this morning. Thanks!

To

Tom,

Did you say "fleet"? That changes things. Free was for individual personal use vehicles only. Fleet usage is a different application and therefore may be subject to handling fees, excise taxes, and depending on the size of the fleet may also be subject to an environmental hazard assessment fee and reintegration tariff. Let me know the size of the fleet so that I can calculate what fees are applicable and how much you would owe. Thanks.

Bill

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Riviera63 said:

Tom,

Did you say "fleet"? That changes things. Free was for individual personal use vehicles only. Fleet usage is a different application and therefore may be subject to handling fees, excise taxes, and depending on the size of the fleet may also be subject to an environmental hazard assessment fee and reintegration tariff. Let me know the size of the fleet so that I can calculate what fees are applicable and how much you would owe. Thanks.

Bill

Lol...have more than one Riv, as you already may be aware of, including one which had the cardboards replaced with black before my purchase. Whatever works for you is A OK with me,

Tom

1 hour ago, 1965rivgs said:

Lol...have more than one Riv, as you already may be aware of, including one which had the cardboards replaced with black before my purchase. Whatever works for you is A OK with me,

Tom

Tom,

I assumed you had more than one, hence the use of the word fleet. However, the term "more than one" is not quite specific enough for the purposes of assessing the correct fees. Besides the verbal tally of the correct number of vehicles you will also need to have the Fleet Disclosure Form completed and verified by a member of the NFTC (National Fleet Tally Consortium). I can e-mail you the form which needs to be completed (complete sections A-E) and back to me by August 18, 2016. Upon receipt of the correctly completed form I will review and get back to you with your fee assessment no later then August 25, 2016. Failure to correctly disclose fleet information can possibly result in fines and/or possible legal prosecution. Thanks.

Bill

P.S. Get back to me when you can about what we had discussed. Good luck next week.

1 hour ago, Riviera63 said:

Tom,

I assumed you had more than one, hence the use of the word fleet. However, the term "more than one" is not quite specific enough for the purposes of assessing the correct fees. Besides the verbal tally of the correct number of vehicles you will also need to have the Fleet Disclosure Form completed and verified by a member of the NFTC (National Fleet Tally Consortium). I can e-mail you the form which needs to be completed (complete sections A-E) and back to me by August 18, 2016. Upon receipt of the correctly completed form I will review and get back to you with your fee assessment no later then August 25, 2016. Failure to correctly disclose fleet information can possibly result in fines and/or possible legal prosecution. Thanks.

Bill

P.S. Get back to me when you can about what we had discussed. Good luck next week.

Ask the wife, she keeps count. You have a PM,

Tom

Tom has generously offered to not take the cardboard in case there is someone out there who could benefit more from it than he could. If you are working on a car and you have a limited budget/resources and you could benefit from getting this, it's yours. Please reply before tomorrow morning. If no one speaks for it by then I will shift it back to Tom. Nice gesture Tom!

Bill