Buick Membership Meeting WEDNESDAY Allentown

Thanks Larry. I was searching all other links/posts including on the BCA website and there was no posted schedule.( Other then the tour times ). I finally remembered seeing it in the July Bugle page 12. I remember in the past we always had a schedule in the registration packet. I had assumed that the meeting was to be on Thursday. I had no intention of coming on Wednesday but now we have had to get another night at the Wingate.

We had fun yesterday at our Mason-Dixon picnic/meeting trying to explain the trailer parking, show car parking, access times, rules etc.

I was not successful.

• Like 1

Brian:

Thanks for your question. Most of the meetings are at the NB site. The 862 building is where meetings and seminars are noted on the site map. Diagonal to the registration building in the upper left hand corner of map. It took a while for me to download this and unless one can print it out to poster size most of the text is unreadable. (Light gray text on light green back round). Even increasing zoom on the computer it is hard to read.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...