Allentown

Booreatta

Since the meet is just a couple of weeks away who is planning on going and what route are you taking

We have decided to leave Wichita on Sunday and hopefully arrive in Allentown sometime Wednesday.

Hope everybody can travel safe, remember there are lots of political folks around and we know how stupid they can be

Heading out from MA early Tuesday morning.  Route 95 south thru CT, west route 287 over the Tappan Zee bridge, south route 78 to route PA 33 to US 22.  Expect to arrive Tuesday late afternoon. 

We are heading to Frankfort IN first....Nancy is staying there with her sister, my brother is coming with me to Allentown.

I have heard comments about the traffic and road quality of I-70/I-76 in Pennsylvania....considering dropping down to I-68

Anyone familiar with the area?

We pulled into town today. We have friends to visit and want to tour the area. My wife and son traveled in the Polo (coupe) and I floated along in the 55 Special. Left from Vermont and stuck to the back roads and made frequent stops. Boy we have a beautiful country! See everyone soon. Brian