1966 Full Size Front Bumper

mpneroz

Bumper Boyz is out of control!  Need a driver quality, decent chrome front bumper for my 66 Wildcat coupe.  I want to bring it to Allentown event this summer and the current front bumper just won't cut it.  My 'Wcat is a nice straight driver and the front bumper is the weak point.  I almost threw up when I heard the price for the rechrome!  Heck, core or no core it was high even having it shipped to Carlisle!  I realize that supply and demand matters but Jeez!  Can't afford to tie up that kind of cash in a bumper right now!  3 kids and college if you know what I mean! My front bumper took a light hit in it's life at some point in the middle near the license plate area so it is bent upward a bit and effected the wrap around sides so they don't line up very nice, especially the drivers side wrap around.  Anybody have a decent one?

Mike 

DSCN0675.JPG

• 1 month later...

OK Mike: I just spoke to my bumper guy David at "Auto Truck Bumpers" in Hayward, CA.  I mentioned to him about you asking for a used bumper. I swapped him some stuff and one was a really good 66 Buick full size front core.   He can sell you a re-plated one for $1,000 to your door, no core needed....if that helps. If you want to call him direct his number is 510-773-5132.

Hey, maybe you can negotiate a little too. Don't tell him I suggested that though.  hahah   Good luck, Mitch

http://www.atbumpers.com/