F/S 1928 Opera Cpe

I hesitate to even mention this poor Coupe because it's been well on the way to rat rod hell for a while, it appears. Still, an opera coupe is a snazzy looking body and maybe if someone had a '28 parts car it could be saved. It's for sale on Craigslist in Wisconsin for $3500. The drive line is gone and I'm afraid that it looks like the seats are likely gone, as well. Maybe the rear seat is still there, I just can't tell. The seller devotes five photos of the Ford banjo steering wheel and column to the add, so it must be a particular point of pride to him. Maybe he would accept a reasonable offer if he was allowed to keep it!:

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5489965830.html

Can't get the tears out of my eyes What a waste of a beautiful 1928 DB Senior Coupe  When I see what some folks hack up to make a rod and with what I had to attempt to restore back to original my brain (What there is of it) goes numb  That body is so straight and appears to be mostly rust free Pity I am in Australia or it would be in my shed Oh and he can keep the Ford parts 

• Like 1