'58 Buick, Beam Me Up Scotty

But the one on eBay is 11X17, so I am still wondering where it may have come from. The seller only had this to say to my question of it's history or where it may have originated from. "Hello, I'm sorry but I don't remember where or when I got this piece:"  Surprised some '58 owner hasn't at least made an offer on it. I am really having to pinch pennies these days or else I would make an offer. 

• Like 1

Thomas Dolby.  I remember when this album came out.  Not as popular as his "Blinded Me With Science" album but I still had the "cassette" in my 73 Estate Wagon and 78 Regal.  One of my favorite songs of Dolby's is titled "One of our Submarines".   The song commemorates his uncle who perished as a crewman in a submarine.  The sub was on manuevers and had an accident.  Never surfaced.   

Dolby was a different kind of sound for the 80's.   Synthesizers was a major part of his music making.  Anyway, I was diving a 78 Regal Coupe in the 80's so Aliens Ate My Buick was cool to have in the car. The 73' Estate wagon I have late 80's.  Lord I loved that wagon....9 passenger Porche.  455/4 bbl. Bye bye baby....

Edited by avgwarhawk (see edit history)
  • Like 1