Delivered Santa Again

RansomEli

Delivered Santa at the Leander, Texas Christmas parade 2 weeks ago. Makes 5 years in a row, now. Really enjoy the event and watching children's faces as they wave and talk to Santa. 

Anyone else deliver Santa?

Merry Christmas, y'all. 

post-76940-0-78924400-1450790803_thumb.j

post-76940-0-42214600-1450790851_thumb.j

Guest AlCapone

I have been a Santa for 48 years. Have been delivered in everything from a sleigh, boat, a fire truck, a sniwmobile, a truck and my own. antique cars. When it's all over there isn't a kid that remembers the conveyance. They only remember a red suit with his hohoho!

Wayne.

Edited by AlCapone (see edit history)

The kids may not remember what Santa arrived in but the adults do. We went to a candlelight Christmas parade this year and Santa lead the parade driving a 1935 Ford roadster. Was a great way to start the parade.

Nice job RansomEli

Guest AlCapone

Santa is supposed to follow the parade not lead it. If he leads it the kids go home before the end of the parade. In my opinion Santa is the theme and nothing should take the kids attention away. Wayne

I thought the same thing but a nighttime parade with all the lights held everyone's attention including the kids, I wondered what they would have for a finally. The parade last over an hour and no one I saw left early. This is a small town parade on a fairly narrow main street. A huge Peterbilt pulling a lowboy trailer with Christmas tree lights everywhere comes down the street looking like it completely filled the street came down the street with a full church choir with rock band onboard with lots of amplification. Pretty impressive. Santa almost magically appeared in the sleigh in front of the courthouse as the last float went by so all the kids could come and see him.