1925 Dodge brothers Screen side

Guest satellitekid

Guest satellitekid

I just bought a 1925 dodge brothers screen side 3/4 ton truck. it looks to be all original other than the rattle can blue paint over the black paint and a working speedometer that is showing 371 miles with all metal ID tags still riveted to the dash or floor boards, even the warranty plate is still on the dash. I can't find much on these trucks as far as production numbers and such but it is missing the roof and the front right disc rim is a 21" all other wheels are 20". so I am looking for a 20" disc wheel if any one knows of one laying around with a good locking ring. any help would be appreciated!

post-155728-0-94698100-1450713094_thumb.

post-155728-0-31886800-1450713153_thumb.

Edited by satellitekid (see edit history)

Guest satellitekid

Thank you, it is a very solid truck my car from the 80's has more rust on it than this screenside does. I think I have located a couple of 20" disc wheels. I don't have any information on the motor as far as adjustment or maintenance. Doesn't seem like there are as much reference books like the Model T's have, but I might not be looking in the right places.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I would say that there are about the same amount of manuals avaliable for a Model T or Dodge.  The two manuals mentioned will cover everything you need to know about your truck.  If you have worked on a Model T forget everything you learned.  The only thing that is the same is they both run on gasoline.  Get both manuals and you are covered and then make sure you join the Dodge club.  That is a nice truck that you will have fun with.

Jan :)