Running board trim

Stude Light

Has anyone dealt with L & L Antique Auto Trim (Brad Landoll) lately? I have tried email and his voice mailbox is full. Wondering if he is still in business.

Scott

smrdeza@lentel.com

i think that business have a responsibility to their customers and the hobby to notify the public arena when they are going out of business. There have been several good business in the past several years that have just up and disappeared leaving their customers in the lurch. With that notification, there might be someone who could carry on that service or services that was so important to the hobby.

You’re not the first to mention difficulty in reaching Brad Landoll at L&L. Some history. Brad’s father Gerald started the company and passed on in about 2010. Brad has been trying to work the business remotely from his home about an hour’s drive away. Brad travels for his job which complicates matters. Email is the best method. Gerald Landoll made up some unique cutting patterns and made exact trim profiles for many vehicles and as far as I know no one else has these patterns. Brad is trying his best to meet customer’s needs. I’m not sure if Brad is just selling off the already made inventory or if he still makes new trim. Be patient. The email I have for Brad is: blandoll@hotmail.com If things have changed then I wouldn't know.