Has to be the youngest person to buy a 1934 Dodge

Just sold the 2 dr 34 Dodge sedan that we had listed on CL that was talked about parting out. Guy calls on Wednesday, Oct 14 while the owner of Dodge City Vintage (Christiane Northcutt) and myself went out for breakfast. It was a special day. It was Mike Northcutt birthday and we went to his favorite restaurant for the accusation. For the new people that didn't know, Mike passed away  in Jan 2011.

I get a call from this guy said he wanted to buy the car sight unseen for the asking price for his daughter. I thought that this was a scammer call. I gave him the bank info and it was done that day. WELL! he shows up today with his granddaughter. 9 years old. Her parents are deceased and he has custody. And her name is also Chris. She has her own tool box and a bay in a big garage. She also owns a 57 Chev. They are from Northern CA and we are delivering the car this week. They are going to keep the car the way it is. Mike Northcutt and Al Smith would be proud. Christiane use to drive this car daily until 2006. Pictured is the new owner of the 34 and Christiane Northcutt. 

WOW! Grandpa's are great!!!!

post-121135-0-29513800-1445243786_thumb.

post-121135-0-71761100-1445243787_thumb.

post-121135-0-82857600-1445243788_thumb.

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Dave....How far from the Oregon border will you be? I am only about 40 miles north of the Cal/Oregon border on Interstate 5. You ought to come up for a visit.

Its going to a town called Elk Creek west of Willows. Christiane will be delivering it as were still moving. After we get moved in and settled, were putting our car hauler back on the road going up and down the coast. So ill beable to visit. YA!!