Woodward Dream Cruise Metro Detroit this week & Saturday

Because it is the largest rolling car show in the world with everything from perfect restored cars of all years and vintages to the other end of the spectrum with personalized what ever they are rolling down the road.

Hundreds of photos -- in least 3 sets -- of the start of the 2015 Dream Cruise, courtesy of Autoweek.  

A couple of repetitions, but otherwise, a great sampling of what has been on the streets for the past few days ...

A video

http://on.aol.com/video/classic-cars-hit-woodward-ahead-of-dream-cruise-519005043

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I understand,,,,,,TOTALLY,

My dream is that when someone mentions a MODIFIED, that the purist don't have a cow, and go off on him/her.

I understand this is where purist gather, but I have seen the tags where some members have ORIGINALS, and MODIFIED cars listed as being the owners of such.

Anyone that has gone to Woodward knows, there are STUNNING cars/trucks, both originals, and customs.

Enjoy them all,

Dale in Indy

Woodward Ave during the Dodge 100 year Centennial with my son filming me driving.

Dad in the 60s used to bring home muscle cars to race on Woodward. Then he had to report what cars he had beaten and was beaten by. Coolest dad in the neighbor hood because he would take me and a couple of my friends. He worked for the Hi-Performance Div for GM.

• Like 1

Anyone that has gone to Woodward knows, there are STUNNING cars/trucks, both originals, and customs.

Oh my yes, Dale.  So many of BOTH to see, that even if you're just focusing on originals (non-modified), you still wouldn't have time to see 'em all.

I, personally, love the variety.  While modified isn't in my tastes, I still enjoy seeing what others have poured heart'n'soul into doing.

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Why is everybody telling everybody what you have done?" __ Juice Newton __ 'Queen Of Hearts'