Online membership renewal

Bob H

Help! My membership expires July 15 so I have been trying to renew online. Can't figure out if it's possible, I am not a computer geek but have ben using them since 1985. Can someone give me a boost or do I need to contact the BCA office directly? Thanks, Bob H

Note to JohnD1956: Don't know if you got my answer to your question or not. Did I mention that I use the computer but often don't really know what is happening? I am trying to renew my membership number 47121 for the E Bugle at $35.00. Thanks, Bob H

Guest my3buicks

Bob, did you register for an account?  The process is certainly different than the last time I online renewed.  It appears even if you are a member, you need to create an online renewal account to proceed. 

Thanks to all! It seems the prudent way for me to go is directly through the BCA office. There are enough glitches or potential glitches with the online renewal process that the direct approach is best in this late stage of my membership update. You know, I was always going to join that procrastinator's club, just never got around to it. Thanks again, Bob H

• Like 1

When I did the online renewal, it did look like it was a "new membership" form, BUT there is a place to put your existing BCA Number, which indicates you already are a member.

What seemed a little odd to me was that it goes into "an AACA Store" format, as if you're purchasing something from the AACA, which obviously transfers the information to the BCA, to consummate the renewal operation.  Then I received a confirmation email from the AACA as to confirm the renewal.  Not quite what I'd expected, but it works and that's all that matters.

Willis Bell  20811

That's OK. We got together to discuss forming the club and the vote was unanimous to wait.

I've been know to put things off and put them off again.  When I finally HAD to do them, it took about 15 minutes and I wondered why it took so long for me to decide to do it.  Let me know when y'all decide where I need to send my membership dues . . . I can probably do that in less than 15 minutes.

NTX5467

• Like 1

To renew:

• Goto www.buickclub.org
  • Click Join/Renew (in the menu bar or the "join today" link at the bottom of the home page)
  • Click the membership type you want
  • Click "Add to cart"
  • Click "Proceed to checkout"
  • Enter your name, address, payment method, etc.*

*Yes, you need to enter your full name and address, even if you are renewing. Right now the online renewal process is not tied to the national office database.  (maybe someday)

Hope that helps!

Peter

• Like 1