1950 Plymouth Deluxe for sale on ebay

Rogillio

Not much.  They are nice cars, but they are a dime a dozen and the cost of redoing this one to even driver standards would be twice what's it's worth.  You can find solid, driving examples of this car for a reasonable price.  That being said, there might be someone out there looking for a project.

Not much.  They are nice cars, but they are a dime a dozen and the cost of redoing this one to even driver standards would be twice what's it's worth.  You can find solid, driving examples of this car for a reasonable price.  That being said, there might be someone out there looking for a project.

Thanks for the reply.  Not what I wanted to hear but it won't be the first bad purchase I ever made.  When you say "not much" what is your idea of "not much"?  $500?  $1,500?  $2,000?

I say 500.00.   This is the 4 door version of my 2 door high school car.   All comments  above are spot on.

Anyone else notice that whenver the lead shot on ebay is the front end the car is always a 4 door sedan?

Btw,  this car as a business coupe brings 10x the money.   A really nice business coupe will bring 12-14k.

Current bid on ebay is $455.  Auction ends Saturday.  Most of the serious bidding does not happend till the last hours before the action closes.....so I am hopeful. 

I paid $1,500 for it and have about $200 in parts in it and many hours of labor.  I realize I will never recoup my money.  I have it listed on CL too and have a guy wantting to trade guns for it.  I said if I traded for guns I'd need ammo too for the protection - from my wife who will try to kill me!  :-)