F/S 33-34 Factory Dodge/Plymouth luggage rack Lowered Price

KLF

2 hours ago, countrytravler said:

Okay 

Thanks

Dave

Dave,

I guess my edit didn't go through. Even though the brackets you show don't have the link plates, the ones on my coupe brackets look to be the same, so I am interested in purchasing the brackets. How much do you want for them? I appreciate your efforts in locating these.

Cheers,

Jim

21 minutes ago, nearchoclatetown said:

I make the rubber piece shown in the 3rd and 4th picture if you are interested. $40 a pair plus shipping.

I appreciate the offer, but the brackets I hope to get use a different rubber piece. The ones I need, & have a used pair of, are the same for the spare tire mount. So much to learn:)

Thanks for the photo!!  The rack appears to be in pretty much the same condition as the 2 I have. They both need some  metal work. It looks like the one in the photo has had the chrome strips removed & the their holes filled in.??? Interesting condition, but at least it has the brackets.

Thanks Dave!!

2 hours ago, jiminyfixit said:

Thanks for the photo!!  The rack appears to be in pretty much the same condition as the 2 I have. They both need some  metal work. It looks like the one in the photo has had the chrome strips removed & the their holes filled in.??? Interesting condition, but at least it has the brackets.

Thanks Dave!!

Hi

I posted the pictures for reference only. Im going to do an article on the 33-34 Mopar racks. I hope!! lol

This is from a guy that is parting out his 33 Dodge coupe in Australia. His ads are on one of the FB pages.

Your package will be going out in a couple of days.

Thanks

Dave

2 hours ago, countrytravler said:

Hi

I posted the pictures for reference only. Im going to do an article on the 33-34 Mopar racks. I hope!! lol

This is from a guy that is parting out his 33 Dodge coupe in Australia. His ads are on one of the FB pages.

Your package will be going out in a couple of days.

Thanks

Dave

Excellent!!! I'll supply some photos for you when I see if the brackets will fit. Do you have any photos yet of your rack?

Thanks,

Jim

• 2 months later...

1933 Plymouth coupe luggage rack bracket casting is slighly different than 1934. As I recall, the single bolt flange at the back of the crossmember (below the two on top) is thicker on one year compared to the other. Don't have them in hand so maybe some can verify which is which.