Flathead Cadillac water pump pulley

I recently acquired a 1941 Cadillac fastback and while it has a brand new water pump on it, it seems that the pulley is off of a different year/make/model. It works, but the belt isn't quite straight and I'd like to have a correct one. Unfortunately, they seem to be pretty rare. So I'm looking for a correct one. I believe that they're all the same for pre-war 346 flathead V8 cars. I'm looking for the flat pulley on the water pump, not the conical one that is on the fan.

Anyone got one laying around or perhaps a '41 Cadillac they're parting out? Thank you!

I have two flat water pump pulleys of unknown application.

What is your bolt hole number / spacing / thread size?

Water pump shaft diameter? Threaded or press fit on pulley to shaft interface?

You could have one made quicker than you could perhaps find one.

Good luck.

[Eddie Jones. 612-558-2629 Bet he has it reasonably priced too!QUOTE=Matt Harwood;1425868]I recently acquired a 1941 Cadillac fastback and while it has a brand new water pump on it, it seems that the pulley is off of a different year/make/model. It works, but the belt isn't quite straight and I'd like to have a correct one. Unfortunately, they seem to be pretty rare. So I'm looking for a correct one. I believe that they're all the same for pre-war 346 flathead V8 cars. I'm looking for the flat pulley on the water pump, not the conical one that is on the fan.

Anyone got one laying around or perhaps a '41 Cadillac they're parting out? Thank you!

I believe I've found one. Apparently these pullies are rather hard to find, with even the biggest pre-war Cadillac parts dealer saying that the only way he'll sell one is attached to a $400 water pump. I'm hoping that the one I found is correct, and it seems like most are pretty much the same, but I'm just wondering how the one on my car is so wonky if that's the case.

Thanks to all who responded, I'll let you know if I got the right one.

So I've acquired not one, but two water pump pulleys only to learn that I already had the correct one on the car. But that's the good news. The bad news is that the retaining clip inside the water pump broke or wasn't installed properly and the shaft started walking out of the pump housing, hence the offset on the belt. Once the guys in the shop started taking it apart, they quickly discovered the problem. How it could have gone unnoticed by the previous owner is beyond me (I've only had the car for two weeks), the impeller grinding against the housing must have made a hellacious racket, no? The impeller was ground to almost nothing and the housing was worn paper thin. Fortunately, we've got a spare housing and impeller, so they're going to machine it for modern ceramic seals and put it all back together and problem solved.

Shockingly, the car ran cool and quiet and never indicated any issues. Still, we drained the entire cooling system and flushed it to get rid of any stray metal shavings and it should be all buttoned back up on Monday.

Thanks for all the help!

post-76547-0-32281000-1431714240_thumb.j