Wanted to buy: 65 Riviera drivers side front fender. Thanks for your help.

kreed

I counted twelve ads touting 1963 - 1965 parts in the latest Riview. Have you tried all of them and gotten no success? You could also try the CTC auto ranch in Denton, Tx. Their website shows pictures of a few cars with driver's side fenders on them still.

Ed

PS - it would really help if we knew where you were located. :confused:

I counted twelve ads touting 1963 - 1965 parts in the latest Riview. Have you tried all of them and gotten no success? You could also try the CTC auto ranch in Denton, Tx. Their website shows pictures of a few cars with driver's side fenders on them still.

Ed

PS - it would really help if we knew where you were located. :confused:

Ed, actually CTC Auto Ranch is quite a ways north of Denton......in Sanger ,TX. just south of Gainesville.

Ed, actually CTC Auto Ranch is quite a ways north of Denton......in Sanger ,TX. just south of Gainesville.

I'm just stating what's on their website:

CTC's Auto Ranch Inc. 3077 Memory Lane / I-35 North Denton Tx 76207-4919 (800) 482-6199 or (940) 482-3007.

Directions from their website:

C.T.C.'s Auto Ranch Inc., is located just 4 miles north of Denton, Texas, on Interstate 35. Going north on I-35, exit at the 474 mile marker (Cowling Rd) stay on service road. Heading south on I-35, exit at the 473 mile marker(Milam Rd.) go up & cross the overpass & circle around by Love's, then get on service road heading north.

Four miles; that's quite a distance.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

I'm just stating what's on their website:

CTC's Auto Ranch Inc. 3077 Memory Lane / I-35 North Denton Tx 76207-4919 (800) 482-6199 or (940) 482-3007.

Directions from their website:

C.T.C.'s Auto Ranch Inc., is located just 4 miles north of Denton, Texas, on Interstate 35. Going north on I-35, exit at the 474 mile marker (Cowling Rd) stay on service road. Heading south on I-35, exit at the 473 mile marker(Milam Rd.) go up & cross the overpass & circle around by Love's, then get on service road heading north.

Four miles; that's quite a distance.

For years, they listed their address as Sanger,Tx. I guess they changed it to Denton because Denton annexed

some more land to the north. They are much farther than four miles north of the outskirts of civilization in Denton.....

apparently Denton made a land grab and expanded their border to just south of Gainesville....I stand corrected!