Help identify these cars! Vintage photographs

Hi there,

I collect vintage automotive sales literature and photographs and am hoping someone here can help identify the cars in these images:

1) The photo of multiple cars is a press photo taken in Montreal. The image is stamped 1950 but I believe the cars may be late 1940's? There are Sedan and Panel Truck versions shown.

2) The photo of the lady changing a tire is from Cuba and likely taken in the 1950's or 1960's.

3) The early photograph is from St Catharines, Ontario, Canada. I believe this may be a Buick but not certain of the exact model.

Any ideas? Appreciate your help!

Mike.

post-82188-143142494099_thumb.jpg

post-82188-143142494104_thumb.jpg

post-82188-143142494109_thumb.jpg

In the group pic on the right the car second from right in the front row is a circa 1948 Skoda 1102. I have been trying to research what other models Skoda built at that time but so far have drawn a blank so I am not sure whether or not they are all Skodas.

Could you try taking another shot of that photo from straight on rather than on an angle, it might make the cars easier to identify.

Edited by nzcarnerd (see edit history)

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I think the 1911 Oldsmobile is right on for the early photo. The Studebaker looks to also be the right guess based on the trim piece - difficult to tell for certain since the angle is so different.

I never would have guessed Skoda! Here's a close up of the group photo:

post-82188-143142498268_thumb.jpg