This just isn’t right

Mudbone

Guest BigDogDaddy

That car gets around. I posted a different shot of it in this thread :[h=2]There's just somethin wrong with this............... post # 43[/h]At least I think it's the same car, I hope there aren't more than one of these running around. :)

When I first saw the HHR at the Dallas New Car Show that year, I stood back and pondered how easily it might be to make it look like almost any "old car", at least from GM. A different hood and grille, combined with different tail lights would have been the main brand-specific changes.

There was a factory accessory woodgrain kit, which looked quite nice with the right base color.

In looking at the posted picture, it seems that somebody "has too much time on their hands" (and available funding for such things!). The woodgrain would be fine. The wheel package is probably from the "Thriftmaster" kit. The side chrome might need a little refinement, but that sun visor is a little too much. Kudos for the effort the owner went to to make all of that happen. Yet, to me, it just looks a little "over-done". Be that as it may.

Enjoy!

NTX5467