FOR SALE - 1959 BUICK GRILL EMBLEM

dei

REVISED: Mar 10/14

This is a 1959 Buick Grill Emblem MHO used in good condition.

Not needed for my collection and should be on someone's nice car.

post-36036-143142400739_thumb.jpg

Price: Asking $145.00 (offers?)

plus shipping (from Michigan)

Any questions please PM me.

post-36036-143142400731_thumb.jpg

post-36036-143142400735_thumb.jpg

Edited by dei
price change (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Since you asked, the piece does not look NOS or early take off from the pictures. The gold color of the ring is better than most, but overall this piece would be a 3.5 on a scale of 1-5, IMO.

Only perfect NOS units command high price tags.

Thanks Brian. Appreciate the feedback.

I'm going to try and take better pictures and consider what you have said.

Per the rules I needed to put a price on it and if you don't ask you don't get so that is why I put Asking & Offers? out there.

It's just too nice to be sitting on my shelf.

eBay is another way to go for sure. I personally don't use it other than to see whats out there. Just thought I'd try the Buick community first, then there are still swap meets around my area....

• 2 weeks later...

After careful consideration have decided rather than let this sit on top of my computer desk and collect dust it will now hang out in my garage (and collect dust) as 'Garage Art' along with a few other unique pieces.

post-36036-143142438747_thumb.jpg

Garage Art. I am sure my kids think Garage Art is the guy who is going to haul all my stuff to the curb.......... before my body reaches room temperature. And that's the left front area!

post-46237-143142438843_thumb.jpg

Along that same path of thought, a friend who sold insurance sent a flyer out for his company's new Collection Management Program. It itemized and valued all the collected treasures one would leave in their estate. During the follow up call I told him that I had told my wife if anyone stopped by and wanted a memento of their tolerance of me over the years, they could just pick something off the wall or from a pile. I told him he was included and could stop by, too. I bet that never made it back up the corporate ladder to the guy who approved the glossy flyer.

Oh, forum members are included in that offer.

Bernie