There was no Reatta under the tree this year.

Barney Eaton

Guest mgibson

Same here, Barney! My daughter did get me the "Buick" Tapestry Throw that the Free Spirit Chapter is selling. It is quite nice. It's good to have a thoughtful child.:)

No car stuff here either, but I did get a hospital bill when Kathy fell on ice and busted her head. A trip to the emergency room and a cat scan on Christmas day and all is well. The bill and the car should have about the same cost. OH well time to fire up the big green egg and a Bud light and its all good now

Happy New Year everybody

:confused:Chuck

Guest 89 Maui

Under my Christmas tree was a present from my daughter, she had paid to have a 2014 calendar with 12 months of different pics of my Sapphire Firemist Blue '89. She won't tell me how much it cost her but she knows that I'm on cloud nine over this calendar. What a great daughter she knew how to touch my heart.

Woody

Dan..... living in Pampa, your almost in another state. I also have a black 1991 with red interior and have done some research on the number made.

There were a total of 122 black 1991 coupes. 53 had grey interior, 47 had tan, 21 had red, and 1 had blue.

Guest Dan Ogle

Barney I had wanted one ever sence they came out,but being a young man with a young family,two seats just wasn't going to cut it.Retired at the end of 09,and started looking.But it had to be either red or black,and in decent condition. I didn't want the touch screen,so it had to be a 90-91,found several 88-89,but they were either to far away,or had some moderate problems,or very high milage.The 91's were very hard to find.Then I located this one on craigslist.I called about it,and made an appointment to go and see it.The gentalman I bought it from had done a lot of work to it,New fuel pump,starter,altenator,valve cover gaskets,motor mounts,trans filter,gas filter,raditor,radiator hoses,belt,battery,plugs and wires, tires,and head liner.Everything worked,till the next morning,when the heater wouldn,t put out any heat,(which you,padgett and Ronnie helped me with)Had a 148000,on it and was as tight as a new car,and that really surprised me.Most cars with that milage,will shake rattle and roll.Has tan interior in good shape,seats could stand to be recovered, leather starting to crack,and one crack on the dash,but has a dash cover,also came with a new instrument panel which looks brand new.(I know its not),I just love the car Also came with all the paper work including the window sticker,I'am the 4th owner now.And as you can tell I like to talk about it.I'am so glad I found this forum,and thanks for the info.( Youngest grand-daughter says we don't live in Texas,says Texas stops at Childress)

Edited by Dan Ogle (see edit history)

Guest WEB 38

Xmas finely arrived. Wife went to Knoxville By Bus all flights were cancelled and drove it home 500 mi. and beat the worst storm here in northern IN. in years. 12 in. snow and below O temps. By about 2 hours. This was the maui blue convt with white top that was advertised on the fourm. Very nice car just needs some detailing. Bill WEB 38