AACA Men's Ring

AJFord54

One of our club members passed on several years ago and they buried him with what I recall being an AACA gold ring. I have looked through the AACA store and on-line and can't find such an item. Am I crazy? Are they readily available? Thanks.

AJ,

Yes they do exist and are really nice. Manufactured by renown jewelers, Jostens. They have a booth every year at the AACA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia. For quick answers give AACA Headquarters a call (717-534-1910) and they could assist.

Regards,

Peter.

In addition to the ring, they also have a "Ladies Pendant" version which is similar to the top portion of the ring, available in silver or gold, and with stones as the axle-hubcaps on the Duryea.

My wife just received hers, and loves it.

I received the e-mail with pricing and literature this week. They are really nice, but at this point a bit pricey for me. Would love to find one that a retiring member wpuld want to sell. If not, will save my $$$ and wait a bit. One thing nice - they have various rings available - one with "National First Award", "Grand National", "Senior", etc.