Source for AC condenser?

Rivdrivn

Personally, I'd stay away from OPG. Not a very good track record for first gen Riv parts.

Classic Auto Air in Tampa is the place you need to be calling. They can also restore your old one.

I agree with Rob J on OPG. It's known that if u see something u like on the OPG site, it's guaranteed another source has it for less.

Have u checked the resources in the back of tge Review? It's the ROA (Riviera Owner Assoc) magazine.

Old Air Products in Fort Worth is another source.

I have no experience with A/C other than what I've learned here. I hope to go Old Air or Vintage Air. Not sure if your trying to stay 100% original but an aftermarket condenser from these guys might work too. Someone will correct me if not.

Regards,

David

Hi Steve,

Do a search on Ebay. Recently I viewed an auction in which the vendor emphasized a factory original fit versus a universal product. Good luck,

Tom

I have one of those on my '63. Looked like the original equipment one and fit just as well. Don't think these are a stock item, as mine took about a week before it was shipped after I ordered it, but even that isn't bad.

Hi Steve,

Do a search on Ebay. Recently I viewed an auction in which the vendor emphasized a factory original fit versus a universal product. Good luck,

Tom

Like others, I scope out items in the OPGI catalog and then try to get it somewhere, anywhere else. In this case, I found what I needed on eBay. Thanks for the tips guys.

Like others, I scope out items in the OPGI catalog and then try to get it somewhere, anywhere else. In this case, I found what I needed on eBay. Thanks for the tips guys.

Steve, check the Chicago Craigs List. There is a `63 Riviera AC condenser that is supposedly new in the box, purchased but never installed,

Tom

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have any updated insight into this? I have tried two factory repros off Ebay that didn't fit. I'm extremely dubious of the one that OPGI has listed as there are no reviews.  We're into 109º F here in Las Vegas and I'm dying.  Need a repro condenser that is a factory fit.  Anyone?