Another Scam BEWARE!!

ANOTHER SCAM ATTEMPT,

Attention, if not already aware there is a scammer called tonyroberts who is sending private messages re 5 million dollar beneficiaries.

Why is it the AACA forums are under siege from scammers, through AACA I have been contacted on four separate occasions by different scammers. AACA needs to address this problem.

Richard

Australia

Richard,

If you get any other scam messages through the AACA PM system, please hit the report button on the private message so it will alert the moderators so we can ban the scammers immediately.

Guest greasysgarage
Thanks for the tip, I'm new to AACA and dont yet have a handle on all the workings,

Richard Hele

I recently posted a Want to Buy ad on this forum for a rather obscure part and got a response rather quickly. "Seller" asking me to send a Money Gram to the UK. The message came in the form of a private message. So, after doing a little research on these forums I have decided that this too is a scammer looking for a money order for a part that will never arrive. Beware because they are out there and you never know where they are looking for the next victim.

Hi, I received the same message a few days ago too from a Tony Roberts (donotreply). Did not like the contents of the e-mail .Did not open it for fear of causing a problem here! Reported it to a moderator but got no answer yet as to what to do with the e-mail. Do I just delete it ? Thanks Don.

ANOTHER SCAM ATTEMPT,

Attention, if not already aware there is a scammer called tonyroberts who is sending private messages re 5 million dollar beneficiaries.

Why is it the AACA forums are under siege from scammers, through AACA I have been contacted on four separate occasions by different scammers. AACA needs to address this problem.

Richard

Australia

Don't think the AACA is the only one having problems. The NCRS Discussion Board also has been shut down now and then also for similar reasons.FYI Larry