Lambrecht Chevrolet Classic Car Myth

Guest Cars654

Guest Cars654

Has this been posted yet? About the (not so) myth of the Lambrecht Chevrolet car collection. I guess about 50 cars have less than 10 miles on them out of about 500 cars. What I would do to be able to get my hands on some these! :eek:

I posted a video just in case anyone wanted to check it out. The collection is in Pierce, Neb and I guess all hotels are sold out within a 50 mile radius. Should be pretty major for car collectors!

Nebraska in general is an excellent place to still find cars. I have made a few friends along I-80 and I have bought a car myself from a resident. The attention brought by the auction will no doubt crowd the local CL and ebay markets with ads, but there are STILL plenty of nice classics to be found if you are willing to do some driving ......

Guest Cars654
Nebraska in general is an excellent place to still find cars. I have made a few friends along I-80 and I have bought a car myself from a resident. The attention brought by the auction will no doubt crowd the local CL and ebay markets with ads, but there are STILL plenty of nice classics to be found if you are willing to do some driving ......

Totally agree!

Agree as well. On my way (possibly lost) to an auction there, I saw lots of cars.

Guest Steven dahlstrom

Thank you for your post, I was just there last weekend and viewed the vehicles from a distance and agree there are a certain amount of survivor cars that will bring a strong price. The problem with these vehicles is that THEY DON'T RUN! I will have available on Preview Day Sept. 27th in Pierce a REAL SURIVOR!" A 1938 CHEVROLET 2 DOOR TOWN SEDAN IN EXCELLENT RUNNING ORDER with 26,000 actual miles.

PLATE NUMBER 5HA0321305

MOTOR NUMBER I672722

HPOCF OVAL NUMBER from VCCA is H-12-24

The car is for sale and if interested color pictures can be emailed or please contact me at 701-412-5175 for additional information

Guest Steven dahlstrom

Thank you for your post, I was just there last weekend and viewed the vehicles from a distance and agree there are a certain amount of survivor cars that will bring a strong price. The problem with these vehicles is that THEY DON'T RUN! I will have available on Preview Day Sept. 27th in Pierce a REAL SURIVOR!" A 1938 CHEVROLET 2 DOOR TOWN SEDAN IN EXCELLENT RUNNING ORDER with 26,000 actual miles.

PLATE NUMBER 5HA0321305

MOTOR NUMBER I672722

The car is for sale and if interested color pictures can be emailed or please contact me at 701-412-5175 for additional information

Guest Steven dahlstrom

PLATE NUMBER 5HA0321305

MOTOR NUMBER I672722

post-91923-143142181896_thumb.jpgI'll be there Friday part of Saterday and then on Sunday I'm 2 hours south in Lincoln, Neb. A classic car restoration shop there are a few parts cars I'm after, and I'll have my video camera rolling and will have some footage available. Also I have truck & trailer and my cousin has a salvage yard about 40 minutes from Pierce, so if some one was really in need of help to buy load haul and stash away for up to 6 months or so arrangements can be made with us. Auto Kraft body & paint Inc. in Lincoln, Neb. we are also the shop that developed the Roller Hoop rotisserie which we hope to have on hand somewhere close by for viewing. Anyone interested in help buying transporting and storing a car can contact us.

I'll be willing to help how how ever I can to save these classic from going to the crusher like they did in Maxwell Nebraska in July of 2011, 300 and some old cars got crushed then they auctioned off 276 of the ones they thought would bring bigger $ I was only there to watch and promote the Roller Hoop a little, but after hearing the auctioneer say put a C on it four times in the first five cars I couldn't take it anymore! So I through My hand up and bought a 1960 Rambler Wagon tinted glass and a good title! I didn't need anymore projects I have dozens & dozens already, so one more won't hurt right? Well I saved 13 cars and trucks that day! Google "Maxwell, Nebraska auction" to see the story. So this time I'm going to duck tape may hands to my side and my mouth shut, and tape my camera to my head! I'll have my wife bid on the one that we need. But seriously if your from afar and need some assistance, between my cousin and I we can help. My cousin Tony has a small yet very old time salvage yard near Columbus, Neb. that is well known by a few old car guys and we keep it that way so this message is for those who are serious about needing a buddy out this way they can count on. I'll miss Saturday afternoon due to the Memorial service for Joyce Smith of Speedway Motors, Speedy Bill's wife and partner of 61 years. I'm not sure the length of time to get them out of there location, but will have people there and as I said we do have some space in a small private yard near Columbus. I don't hang out much on these sites so if you have interest in needing assistance from us call 402 474 2344 we can't assist everybody but just maybe two or three. here are a few pictures for the Maxwell Auction i couldn't take the 60 Pioneer so we de-trimed and cut the dash out of it and the rear clip to make into a classic couch! the cars that are stacked were just a few of the ones to get crushed the Impalas and the pont.tin woody were hard to see get hammered but I couldn't save them all. It's all a lot of work but great stories later down the road!

Dougpost-91923-143142181889_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181863_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181872_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181877_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181881_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181885_thumb.jpg

post-91923-143142181892_thumb.jpg

Edited by auto doug
spelling (see edit history)