Searching for a lost car

Guest BusterLimes

Guest BusterLimes

Hi there, I am joining this forum in hopes to get a little direction to find a car for my neighbor. He has the original bill of sale from his uncle in 1923 for a Buick 23-54 Special Sport Roadster. He has given me the Frame serial number (884821) and Motor serial number (930533). With that information we were hoping to find where the car is located presently. I tried googling various serial number searches with no success but this forum poped up a few times so I figured I would give it a whirl here and see what the community has to offer.

Thank's for your help!

Guest BusterLimes

Good point, didn't even think about the war. Still, does any one know a database that I could use those numbers to reference it? If a Mod wants to move it on over I'm ok with that. I just saw the most people viewing this and posted here to try to get help with these numbers.

Good point, didn't even think about the war. Still, does any one know a database that I could use those numbers to reference it? If a Mod wants to move it on over I'm ok with that. I just saw the most people viewing this and posted here to try to get help with these numbers.

Good idea. Good luck.

As far as I know, there is no national searchable database to locate your car. It would help to know what states in might be in so you could contact the DMV of each likely state. However, my best suggestion is to join the BCA or borrow a copy of our roster with contact info for members with the same model car. Call all of them to see if you can match the numbers... I am sure if you come to our national meet, somebody will have one for you to borrow....

Good luck,

• 2 weeks later...