'25 Dodge Foor Door Sedan Spare Tire Carrier

Thanks Jay but I don't even know yet.......LOL.......the car should be arriving sometime this evening....... :P

I'll be sure to post back as soon as I know!

Thanks again!

Craig

Actually I don't doubt they are 32 × 5.5 tires so your bracket would do the trick....... :)

Edited by cahartley (see edit history)

Bill - It is available. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that the sedan carrier is different from the coupe. The lower connections and the ring may be ok but the top bracket is definitely different. If you want some pics let me know. Jay

• 2 months later...

I can't find a photo of a spare tire carrier for my '25 w/wood wheels.

Unfortunately the photos Jay posted don't help me.

There's a DISC tire carrier on epay right now but it doesn't look very accommodating to modifications.

I'm still looking for a carrier for a 24" split rim spare.

My 25 Roadster is running 33x41/2 tires. The rim measures 231/2 so I think that's what you have. Here are pics of my spare carrier. It is a little bent so the mounting studs don't point outward. (This will get fixed.) I'm sure the top mounting bracket would be different on a sedan but the rest is probably the same.

Jay

post-86886-143142158123_thumb.jpg

post-86886-143142158118_thumb.jpg

post-86886-143142158121_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jay....... :D .......at least now I know what I'm looking for.

As you can see mine has only one tapped hole below the window.......what's the doodad thingy along side for?

That is the trunk lock and handle.....since his is a roadster.

I think you're referring to the trunk locking handle to the right of the upper bracket (which is vertically challenged). The roadster and coupe upper bracket is bent upward to compensate for the lack of real estate that the sedan has. A sedan bracket would look like the one in the pics earlier on in this post. It's straighter. Good luck with your search.

• 4 weeks later...