Bringing parts to Kentucky

abandg

I will be bringing some 63 to 65 parts to the National meet. I have new trunk cardboard at 50 dollars a set. I will not be taking a lot of the cardboard due to size. I will not ship this due to the size, so please let me know if you want a set. I also have a complete wood wheel, power vent windows, a set of 4 note horns, power antennas, a complete rear defroster set up, mirrors, stainless, rear arm rest. headlight motors, a 66 fan shroud, turbine wheels, spoke caps, purse hooks, a set of 64 seat belts with only the buckle and strap (NOS) and a lot more. I also have some re-chromed items. If any one needs any thing special please let me know so I can pack it up. I am coming in a car so space is an issue. It should be a great meet. If interested let me know. I cannot price all of these because I have many items in varying conditions and this e-mail would go on and on. My phone number is 610-359-8901 or abandg@aol.com. Thanks Gene

Just a little PR for Gene.

Gene has been supporting the ROA national meets as a vendor back to the early days in the 80s as well as being a consistent and reliable supplier through the years of hard to find parts for the 1st gen cars. His parts and knowledge have put alot of Rivieras back on the road that maybe never would have been.

Everyone,

What Jason says 2X.

Gene,

If you have one, I need the ribbed chrome panel for a '64 to which is attached the power seat and power window controls. (I have one that's got a few pits, take trades? LOL

Also, can you give me an idea as to the size of the trunk cardboard set (with remote release) so I'll know if I'll have room to get it home in my '93?

I need a resistor for the rear window defroster for a '64; got one?

Thanks

Ed

Ed, the trunk cardboard will fit in you car. I have the sets in big plastic bags so they don't get dirty. I just don't want to mail them. I am sure they will get bent. I will bring sets with or without trunk release. I will also bring a resistor, and some chrome door panels. Gene

The ROA director sent a meet update to the trustees this earlier this week. From the numbers he gave us then, this could possibly be the biggest meet yet. As Maynard G. Krebs might have said "Be there or be square, Daddy-o." Registrations are starting to roll in, make sure yours is one of them.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope it's not too late, I'll take a set of the trunk cardboard for a '65. And, if you have the trunk cardboard for a '72 and it is also $50, I'll take one of those sets too. I'll just have to look at what else you bring, I don't want to commit to anything else right now.