Jump to content

What is this tool


Recommended Posts

Guest bjr

I think it's a ridge reamer, used to ream the ridge that forms at the top of a cylinder from wear. Once the ridge is reamed, or removed, the piston can be removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is a puller of some type. I would guess bolts go in the recesses to attach to the item being pulled. I would agree with Fleek that it might be a steering wheel puller, but it might be a puller for an engine pulley like a generator, power steering, crankshaft pulley, and the such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...