1937 Ford Front Fenders?

dodgebrother

Thanks for getting back to me. I am a Dodge / Fargo guy so was not positive but thought I recognized them as 37 Ford. I was doing a little work in the back 40 and they were laying up against a tree. I better go back and take a closer look and see if there is anything else there. I will clean them up and put them up for sale I think. They are actually in pretty good shape. Seeing that you are a Dodge guy do you run into any 35 DB pickup parts. Looking for a grill shell and insert and headlights and 6 hubcaps. Brian

Thanks for getting back to me. I am a Dodge / Fargo guy so was not positive but thought I recognized them as 37 Ford. I was doing a little work in the back 40 and they were laying up against a tree. I better go back and take a closer look and see if there is anything else there. I will clean them up and put them up for sale I think. They are actually in pretty good shape. Seeing that you are a Dodge guy do you run into any 35 DB pickup parts. Looking for a grill shell and insert and headlights and 6 hubcaps. Brian

Scroll on down to the Dodge and Dodge Brothers forum and get with a guy by the name of "countrytraveler". He has lots of DB truck stuff.