1956 Buick Roadmaster 4 DR HT ebay

Guest BJM

Buick : Roadmaster 4 DOOR SEDAN , HARD TOP in Buick | eBay Motors

I like this one. I like 56 Roadmaster 4 door hardtops. I like the 2 door hardtops too, but these were nicely proportioned as well. Now, on this one the colors sell me. Kind of like a 56 Roadmaster I could see the Miami Dolphins owner buying! Very Floridian in it's colors and fully loaded.

Too bad it is so far away. There is one of these in a project car dealers yard up here that is the same price, has been for sale for at least 8 years and isn't nearly as nice.

If I close my eyes I can myself cruising along South Beach, with this car restored, aqua and white, all four windows down, quietly cruising. aahhh, nice.

Buy it Now is a little high but not by much.

It looks the entire dash is burned. I imagine it had a very intense engine fire as there are no photos of the front of the car or hood. The seller just states the dash is a "little burned".angry-smiley-019.gif

Someone needs to do a bit more splaining here.

Dwight

I saw that - dog not included, or maybe. Funny stuff. I bid on the car, but it is an issue that he is not showing more photos of the damage. I have 2 cars on ebay now and I have received many comments about how I am too honest and it will cost me money. Life's too short to swindle somebody over a few hundred dollars.

My dad is a snowbird and lives on the west side, south of Tampa.

The bids look about right considering the damage to the car.

Buy it now is too much. Parting it out would give more than $3500. But, there IS a lot of work in parting one out....

I undestand that parting a car out could yield profits. But it is a lot of work, somewhat because some of the valuable parts weigh a lot and nobody wants to pay shipping anymore. Part it and bring to a meet maybe.

It's too bad the seller isn't being entirely straight forward. May need a new hood if it's warped. I sent him a message through ebay.

Guest my3buicks

You mean they made a color other than Tahiti Coral in 1956?? Couldn't own a 56 if it wasn't Tahiti Coral & White

post-30591-143141778903_thumb.jpg

my 3 buicks,,you buy that car and we'll let you paint it any color you want.. haha....

A little dash fire...is that like a little bomb was dropped on Hiroshima???...B

Actually, I believe this is the model you were looking at, compare this to the one in NW Iowa, it's better provided the engine fire is not TOO bad. Sorry I jumped on it with a bid, feel free to go after it or wait for a relist. It's been stuck on $676 for awhile. I've gotten no response to my question for more photos on the engine fire issues/damage.

Tahiti Coral is easily the best 56 color. Not even close, BUT the interior on this one might have some usable sections/door panels and they appear Aqua and mint green to me, so it would require a changeover.

I undestand that parting a car out could yield profits. But it is a lot of work, somewhat because some of the valuable parts weigh a lot and nobody wants to pay shipping anymore. Part it and bring to a meet maybe.

Yes. A lot of to dismantle.

Then, a lot of work to sell. whether by shipping or hauling around to swap meets.

In the meantime the money is tied up waiting for a buyer......