WANTED : Parts for 1930 Dodge Brothers Truck

Looking for parts for the 1928-32 Dodge Brothers Trucks. Most of these parts were interchangable with my 1930 Dodge Brothers 3/4 ton Panel truck

UPDATE 04/21/2016: STILL NEED THE FOLLOWING
1.) Drivers side mounted mirror and bracket. Mounts on face of pillar..
2.) Instrument panel gauges - Need Choke and Spark Advance Control Knobs
3.) DB hub caps with 8 rows of threads and the flat edge on the inside. I need 2      LOCATED - Do not need hubcaps any longer Thank You
4.) Purolator SA2 Oil Filter/Canister 8"x 4 1/2"

5.) Brake Canister Reservoir

PM me if you have any of these parts
Thanks for any help

30 panel bruce 17.jpg

Oil filter correct 4.jpg

Oil filter correct 6.jpg

Oil filter correct 7.jpg

30 panel bruce 9.png

DA 6 014.JPG

30 panel bruce 9 2.png

Edited by 30DodgePanel
added photo of air filter (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a nudge...

I was wondering if any of you guys get PM's sent to you from screenames that have zero count for their posts ? So far the only people to respond seem like scammers just trying to get my email. One who logged on from the UK 2 years agp and another one that's a newbie, both have zero post count.

Needless to say they're getting a response from me but I was just wondering if it happens to others on here?

Countrytraveler Dave, if your reading this I'm still interested to see what you found out.

Just a nudge...

I was wondering if any of you guys get PM's sent to you from screenames that have zero count for their posts ? So far the only people to respond seem like scammers just trying to get my email. One who logged on from the UK 2 years agp and another one that's a newbie, both have zero post count.

Needless to say they're getting a response from me but I was just wondering if it happens to others on here?

Countrytraveler Dave, if your reading this I'm still interested to see what you found out.

The way I can tell if it's a scammer is when I ask them for a couple of exact views photographed of the object(s). They will tell you that they have no photo capabilities or their camera is broken or some such excuse. It's a scam! Most of those come from the U.K......no reflection on the honest Brits out there meant.

• 6 months later...

hey dave, I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I run across any thing. I will start a post on can internal engine parts from a 1931 pa 4cylinder be transferred into a u engine.

Thanks for the help !

Here are detailed photos of the hubcaps needed

post-69994-143142154067_thumb.jpg

post-69994-143142154097_thumb.jpg

post-69994-143142154126_thumb.jpg

post-69994-143142154154_thumb.jpg

post-112232-0-75017400-1454495257_thumb.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Thank you your replies gents

Dave,

here is a photo of the knobs showing the type of design and print. I need the choke and spark advance knobs (already have the manifold knob). Note these are black back round with white letters and the one for the choke should be spelled out.

Can't really use anything off that truck but thanks again for your help.

post-112232-0-50098600-1455121407_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ken williams

Hello  I have what looks to be a nos spark control cable that is the same as the one in your pics. give me a call at 203 906 2310 and I will send you a pic of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...