Carole Madsen

Booreatta

It is with great sadness that I was notifed that Carole Madsen passed away in November from a short illness. Carole was very active in the Reatta Club. If you needed any Reatta wear stuff Carole was the one to take care of your order. Carole would spend many hours at the Reatta table for the club and will be missed.She worked behind the scenes for a long time. It was never easy to pack all of the clubs Reatta wear to go to a national and pack it up and take home what didnt sell. It was a big job and she always did it with a smile. For her hard work she earned the Peterson Award in 2011.

Her husband George and Carole have been married for 53 years, George can be reached at their home at 708-349-8878.

Rest in Peace Carole

Chuck

Carol will be missed. She was a dedicated member of the Reatta Div and I cannot remember a National meet that George and her missed.

The Reatta Div table at the South Bend National meet will not be the same without her presents.

I just learned about Carole a few days ago. This is very sad and my sincere condolences go out to George and the entire family. Carole was a wonderful person to work with at the BCA National Events. She will be missed. It will not be the same without her.

Rest in peace Carole.

Guest HessLakeGuy

Carolyn and I were very saddened to hear this news yesterday.

Our condolences to the entire Madsen family.

Tom Selander

I found this photo ......... Carol is on the right, George in the center and my wife Nancy on the left. This was taken while we were in Colorado Springs for the BCA National there in '09. What a great couple, what a loss for the family.

post-30596-143139326253_thumb.jpg

Guest Sidney22

Eerie, I just got an email TODAY that was signed from Carole! (I had emailed about some Reatta wear.) I didn't know her, but am very sorry to hear of her passing.

Eerie, I just got an email TODAY that was signed from Carole! (I had emailed about some Reatta wear.) I didn't know her, but am very sorry to hear of her passing.

Carole's husband, George, is handling the Reatta logo wear for the time being. That is most likely why you got the email. I imagine George has just not changed the signature.

Regards,

Ed Farnell