WTB - 79 - 85 T Type steering wheel

Guest mstanleyfl

Guest mstanleyfl

I love my '83 Riviera convertible in Firemist red EXCEPT for the stock steering wheel. Looking to buy a T Type wheel or something similar.

Guest mstanleyfl
I have a white with Red leather T-Type I am parting out in the spring! click on the link in my signture and check out the car let me know

I would really like to look around but I cannot get past all the ads on your site.... Please advise.

In the local yard near me is a sport wheel from a '92 Gran Sport. It is tan and needs to be recovered. It has the square base. It is very similar to the one shown by Rivieraman with the exception that it is fully covered, including the spokes. It has a black background Buick Tri Shield in it.

PM me if interested.

Guest mstanleyfl
In the local yard near me is a sport wheel from a '92 Gran Sport. It is tan and needs to be recovered. It has the square base. It is very similar to the one shown by Rivieraman with the exception that it is fully covered, including the spokes. It has a black background Buick Tri Shield in it.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for the suggestion. Think I will try to find a matching color.

If you recover it, it will be the matching color. Not to sound smart but these wheels are no longer readily available, and it is at a U Pick yard, which means it could get crushed at any time. I can buy it for about $10.00 make me an offer. Anyone?

Guest mstanleyfl
If you recover it, it will be the matching color. Not to sound smart but these wheels are no longer readily available, and it is at a U Pick yard, which means it could get crushed at any time. I can buy it for about $10.00 make me an offer. Anyone?

PM sent