Any Mechanically Handy Types Live Near Medford New Jersey?

hddennis

Does any mechanically handy old car owner live near Medford New Jersey? I've found a rear axle there for my 1917 Maxwell but need someone to pick it up disassemble it and mail me the internals. I realize this is a lot to ask but the owner refuses to help in any way so I have to resort to outside help to get my needed parts to Georgia. I've had no trouble getting parts from 10 other owners but this one is "special".

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Howard Dennis<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

post-33891-143139246168_thumb.jpg

Thanks 37Packard, normally this scenario would work fine but...... This seller has been SO not helpful I know crating won't be an option and as this would make my 11th similiar transaction I already have enough rear axle housings to build a Maxwell picket fence!!

Howard Dennis

Thank you for your "special" comment dennis. I have refunded your payment and will be keeping the rear to use as an anchor....

Folks, sorry for the rhetoric, but I offered to help load this rear 3x, wasn't good enough for dennis. He wanted it dissected and didn't want to "pay" for freight, such as uship as 37 packard has mentioned.

His loss, we have all known someone like him in the hobby. Pull out your wallet, man, the rear was only 99.99, a bargain in anyone's book.

Thank you for your "special" comment dennis. I have refunded your payment and will be keeping the rear to use as an anchor....

Folks, sorry for the rhetoric, but I offered to help load this rear 3x, wasn't good enough for dennis. He wanted it dissected and didn't want to "pay" for freight, such as uship as 37 packard has mentioned.

His loss, we have all known someone like him in the hobby. Pull out your wallet, man, the rear was only 99.99, a bargain in anyone's book.

Let's start by being truthful Mercer09, Maxwell 07 or whomever you are this week. What's with the multiple identities on here and eBay? You advertised your axle for sale here in May and when I responded you completely ignored me. This week you run it in an eBay auction and I again responded and was again ignored. Finally after my third attempt to contact you your first and ONLY response was an extremely snotty email and NO it did not contain any offer to help with shipping at all. I was never offered the option of shipping by you. I then was forced by your lack of help to seek outside help to retrieve the axle. After the auction that I won fair and square you lied to eBay and said you sold the axle to someone else and cancelled the auction. Are you just off your meds or is this the way you normally conduct your business dealings??

Howard Dennis

Edited by hddennis (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Enough said Howard-you win....

No actually I loose and you win. I see that after I left negative feedback on eBay to warn the rest of the possible victims what kind of seller you actually are, You lied to eBay for a second time and said the rear axle was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy so they removed the negative feedback. I see lying comes second nature to your dealings, something others should keep in mind when dealing with you. Buyer Beware!!

Howard Dennis