!964 Buick Wildcat Convertible

Guest garys64wildcat

Guest garys64wildcat

Must Sell ASAP. $3000 OBO. Shop owner raising his rent

Need a Good Winter project,

My son has this 1964:cool: Buick Wildcat Convert in his shop and needs the room. It has a 401V8 and Auto, Xlnt 401( I sounds like its been rebuilt, no lifter noise etc) newer Black top. Car is yellow with black buckets and consol. He is wanting $3500 cash. To finish another project. The car will run and drive but needs radiator leak leak fixed for longer trip.

It has rust and needs some interior work. Complete car, good project. Since I own a 64 Cat Convert, I would like to bring it back to life again. But I have no room. I found a notebook in the trunk from the former owner and it had my name for parts from the early 90`s when I had sold him parts. This car would not take much to be a driver and work on it while you still drive around with the top down.

Thank You

Gary gandcman@hotmail.com email for pics

I have 18 pictures I could forward to anyone interested

Edited by garys64wildcat
change price (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest garys64wildcat

TTT

Must Sell ASAP. $3000 OBO. Shop owner raising his rent

Need a Good Winter project,

My son has this 1964:cool: Buick Wildcat Convert in his shop and needs the room. It has a 401V8 and Auto, Xlnt 401( I sounds like its been rebuilt, no lifter noise etc) newer Black top. Car is yellow with black buckets and consol. He is wanting $3500 cash. To finish another project. The car will run and drive but needs radiator leak leak fixed for longer trip.

It has rust and needs some interior work. Complete car, good project. Since I own a 64 Cat Convert, I would like to bring it back to life again. But I have no room. I found a notebook in the trunk from the former owner and it had my name for parts from the early 90`s when I had sold him parts. This car would not take much to be a driver and work on it while you still drive around with the top down.

Thank You

Gary gandcman@hotmail.com email for pics

I have 18 pictures I could forward to anyone interested

Guest Sergeant Major

Gary,

I just had a heart attack! I thought you were selling your Cat! Man! Don't do this to me... LOL... Not a bad price for that one though. Looks great from the pics. Should be an easy resto.

Guest garys64wildcat

Just an update. I went and looked at the car yesterday and wanted to note that this car has a very nice, no cracks dash pads. a tilt wheel, with no cracks steering wheel and a consol w/o cracks and a pair of rear fender extensions and a pair of body mldgs and some extra parts in the trunk.

I checked the trunk pan. It has rust but not very bad, could be saved.The interior floor feels solid. It has dual exhaust that comes out in front of rear tires

Please PM me for any info

Have a Happy New Year

Gary

Also to sell for $1200 He has a 65 Ford f-100 pu with 351-2 Windsor and stock 4sp and rust free cab and doors, even original seat, which needs upholstry and is bone stock. No pu bed

Just an update. I went and looked at the car yesterday and wanted to note that this car has a very nice, no cracks dash pads. a tilt wheel, with no cracks steering wheel and a consol w/o cracks and a pair of rear fender extensions and a pair of body mldgs and some extra parts in the trunk. I checked the trunk pan. It has rust but not very bad, could be saved.The interior floor feels solid. It has dual exhaust that comes out in front of rear tiresPlease PM me for any infoHave a Happy New YearGaryAlso to sell for $1200 He has a 65 Ford f-100 pu with 351-2 Windsor and stock 4sp and rust free cab and doors, even original seat, which needs upholstry and is bone stock. No pu bed
I have to ask as I am in Australia and can't check it myself readily....is this the Wildcat with the wrong motor that was being offered for sale about a year ago?Bill

Guest garys64wildcat

Bill, Im not sure if it is. I had one of the board members post pics for me in this forum in Oct since Im not a real good at posting pics. But this car does have a 62 401 motor in it. and I posted the block no. for ID. If you want more pics pm me. your email

Thanks Gary

Guest garys64wildcat

Still needs a home. Very good 401. Will consider a fair offer. PM me for my sons phone and I have some extra pics also

Thanks Gary

Gary Sorry it has not found a new home. Folks, this is a deluxe interior Wildcat convertible. 1st year for bulletproof TH400 trans. Gary, is it time to put it in the Bugle? That would be a wider audience?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest garys64wildcat

Still needs a home. I have heard shipping isnt that bad, Its not a bad car and runs good. It has rust but the floor is solid and trunk is easily repaired