ANOTHER NEW GUY!

Guest Mr.Gussett

Guest Mr.Gussett

Hey,all new to this forum but long time car guy!

Just picked up a couple of cars.First one is a 1927 Chrysler "50" series coupe.

A true barn find.Not sure where to begin with it so I will start on my other purchase ....a 1951 Nash 2-door wagon.

I'll add pics as soon as I figure it out!

I hope to jump in here and learn some things and maybe even find some parts to begin the restorations!

Guest floridadave

OK .. ANOTHER NEWBIE HERE. I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHY BUT I JUST SEALED A DEAL ON A 29 FIVE WINDOW CHRYSLER COUPE. DON'T BEAT ME TOO BAD BUT IT HAS BEEN RODDED OUT A BIT.. ENGINE AND TRANNY WISE. NOT CHOPPED .

IT IS LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION AS A "MODEL 20 " BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE THAT MODEL WORK EXCEPT ON A HUDSON. ANY HELP OUT THERE?

Mr. Gussett...nice car! I love those little coupes. Floridadave...you should probably start a new post regarding your car. Otherwise the two cars will get confused in one thread.

Nice looking car. Probably not too many of them around. Sheet metal appears to be all there. Do you have the headlight bar and lights? It's a project, but I've seen cars pulled from canyons and fields that have been sitting for 70 or 80 plus years be restored to their formal glory. Time, work and $, that's all.

Arrrrhhhhhhh Mateys. Welcome aboard.:D This forum be a fine ship, but sometimes she not be floating so well.... Arrrhhhh harrrr harrrrr harrrdy harrr harrr.. Some nice cars in your line up there be. Kiezer is right. You have found the right place. First things first mateys, Get them old cars inside and out of the weather. :P Dandy Dave!

Mr. Gussett...nice car! I love those little coupes. Floridadave...you should probably start a new post regarding your car. Otherwise the two cars will get confused in one thread.

Kieser is right. Best to start a new thread. Thanks, Dandy Dave!

Guest Mr.Gussett
Nice looking car. Probably not too many of them around. Sheet metal appears to be all there. Do you have the headlight bar and lights? It's a project, but I've seen cars pulled from canyons and fields that have been sitting for 70 or 80 plus years be restored to their formal glory. Time, work and $, that's all.

Thanks, I have not seen but maybe 2 others and one of them was all cut up!Everything apears to be there ! I have the headlights but no bar.I'm not worried about he time invested because I enjoy metal work and such.

Still going on back burner so I can work on my Nash. These are a few pics of her.

post-87213-143139120223_thumb.jpg

post-87213-143139120217_thumb.jpg

post-87213-143139120229_thumb.jpg