2012 4th of July Parade - Midlothian VA - Brandermill --- '25 Dodge Brothers Business Coupe leads...

Guest scliim

Guest scliim

Also, i've been so confused with the VIN# and the Date on the Title as they conflict. The VIN# points to a 1926, while the title points to a 1925. I just got feedback from Hagerty's (Hagerty.com) consierge desk, that it is in fact a model '1926' while the title and all papers point to a '1925'...the car was most likely built in 1925 (but a 1926 Model). so hope that helps shed some insight in my inability to decide how to label the car... LOL

Many States titled cars by the first date it was sold. So if by chance your car was manufactured, delivered and sold to the first owner in 1925, in a State that titled by date of first sale, it is highly possible that is why there is a discrepancy. You may need to try and go backward on the history of sales of the car and see if you can discover the first State it was purchased. Then check that State's laws and see if they had used the "Date of First Sale" for titling at the time. Maybe they still do!

It looks like a '26 to me. I had a '25 DB business coupe for years, and yours is slightly different. Sure brings back memories, though, as I drove the car in high school.

Looks like you had a great time!

Guest 1930
Body is definitely a 1926. The trunk lid is a 1926-1927 only, and note the 3 door hinges. 1925 had 2.

Holy cow batman, very good

Guest Nollie Neill Jr
I want that Dodge L600 firetruck!!!!!!!

That's White Stone VA's 1967 Dodge / Oren L series Fire Truck, now in the collection of Tommy Herman, Oren Fire Apparatus Historian. Oren Fire Trucks were built in Roanoke VA, and Oren used Dodge C&C on a lot of their early trucks. See more Oren photos at this website:

The Old Dominion Historical Fire Society