New Member by Marraige

novaman

There has been the posting on here of members that passed away. :( This time I have news of increased membership. :)

There are also a lot of AACA member I know but haven't seen in years on the DF to share this news with.:cool:

After 13 years of dating, Andrea and I finally got married on June 2nd. :eek::eek::eek::eek:We even had AACA honeymoon crashers. ;)(I had planned the honeymoon back in Dec & Jan and even had tickets/reservations made before Philly when I found out that on the 4th, the Sentimental Tour was going to be at Walton's Mountain and Monticello. The same day as I already had planned. She said NO CAR SHOWS, didn't say anything about tours:D:D) She was good about it, knowing that a most of my friends are AACA members.

Your got married after dating ONLY 13 years? Isn't that rushing thing a bit? :rolleyes: Marriage is a great institution, I am just not ready to be institutionalized yet! :eek:

I'm at 12 years and holding with mine...... I just tell her I have owned a few of my cars for more than 25 years and am still not sure they are "keepers".

Good luck and all my best.Ed

Just remember David, you have to leave one tub or shower open for her so that she isn't pestering you to get the dismantled engine out so that she can bathe or shower. We women folks hate to nag our men folk. :rolleyes::D

Other than that congratulations to you both. :)

Novaman, as I know of you, CONGRATULATIONS!

Now that she's seen an AACA Tour in action, sign her up for the best part of AACA. Touring is a good couple's sport too.

Just remember David, you have to leave one tub or shower open for her so that she isn't pestering you to get the dismantled engine out so that she can bathe or shower. We women folks hate to nag our men folk. :rolleyes::D

Other than that congratulations to you both. :)

Now let's see! I had a mother for 29 years, 4 sisters, a M-I-L for almost 40 years, several sister-in-laws, mostly lady school teachers, and I'm supposed to believe women don't enjoy nagging men. Oh well, I needed a good laugh before I turn in for the night.

Novaman, as I know of you, CONGRATULATIONS!

Now that she's seen an AACA Tour in action, sign her up for the best part of AACA. Touring is a good couple's sport too.

That's what the honeymoon was about (don't tell her that). WE discussed the differences between point to point tours and the hub tours. I was hoping to take an old car but with weather was to be a little warmer than I liked for non-A/C for a honeymoon. Turned out I should have taken one. At any rate, she got a feel for touring and I hope I can get her to go in the future.

Now let's see! I had a mother for 29 years, 4 sisters, a M-I-L for almost 40 years, several sister-in-laws, mostly lady school teachers, and I'm supposed to believe women don't enjoy nagging men. Oh well, I needed a good laugh before I turn in for the night.

I knew that would get a laugh. :D