Interesting bottle

1936 D2

I have one of them and dont believe they are in any way affiiliated with Dodge motorcar, pretty common bottle and not worth alot unless it were to be colored glass as far as I know

I, for one am glad that you posted about the "Dodge" bottle. It's always good to see oddball stuff that some folks think are affiliated with the Dodge Brothers. There are other items such as bronze-looking bookends of all sorts and other things with the Dodge name on them. Always good to set them straight on their worth or non-affiliation with Dodge Brothers.

Yup. Just put it out there for comment! Didn't think anybody would "buy into it". :D

Holy cats on that book price! Must be one of those "rare book sellers" that think inflating the price of something makes it seem more rare and desirable. I might give him $12.00 for it. Maybe he forgot the "." when making up the posting! :eek:

Quote........Didn't think anybody would "buy into it". ...........Several years ago I did buy into it, I didnt know any better so I bought the bottle and figured I woud identify better later. Didnt pay much, maybe 11 or 13 dollars plus shipping.

I am still glad I have it, nice topic piece anyway

quote.........A piece of the guitar on one broke off, one end doesn't have a bottom cover and they both need refurbishing. Otherwise, in good condition...........Amazing, and for ony 150 dollars you too can own this

BTW I could see the 1928 book going for 75-100 bucks or in that range because where else are you gonna find that kind of info all in one place but his starting bid is only hurting the auction sites as it deters people from bidding since now everyone that owns a book dated 1928 must also own a book that worth a minimum of a gee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's always good to see oddball stuff that some folks think are affiliated with the Dodge Brothers. There are other items such as bronze-looking bookends of all sorts and other things with the Dodge name on them. Always good to set them straight on their worth or non-affiliation with Dodge Brothers.

Is this one of that oddball stuff? ;)

Vintage 1930 - 1940 Dodge Co. Motion Hula Girl Lamp | eBay