Car covers- source?

Zimm63

My 63 will be back from the paint shop in a week or so.

I am looking for a cover to keep the dust off while it is sitting in the garage. Weather protection is not the issue, just dust & dirt.

I have a nice cotten cover for my TR3 which works fine.

Anyone know of a good source for a cover to properly fit a 63 Riviera?

If so, please let me know.

Zimm

I got a light weight car cover at Big Lots for $20. I got the biggest size they had and it fits very nice. It is a indoor dust cover. I used it for the winter. The car stays in my shop. Check with your body shop on covering up a freshly painted car. You might want to wait for a month or so before you cover new paint.

Edited by bb1970 (see edit history)

What ever you get, just make sure it 'breathes'; you don't want to trap any condensation under the cover.

I just bought one (or qutie a bit more than Steve paid for his) thstd's a pretty good fit, but it won't stand up to gale force winds. I've come home a couple of times and found it balled up just covering the windshield because it has only one tie down strap that goes under the car at the doors.

Ed

Barney Eaton, who is a BCA member is a distributor IIRC Cover Craft.

I purchased covers from him for my 46 Super, 65 Wildcat and 91 Reatta, all covers fit perfect and work as they should. I bought mine for inside storage and ordered the Dust stop series. Light weight, and the car stays clean, even after sitting all winter.

Barney can be located in the Reatta section, and I believe he also advertises in the Bugle.

Thanks Mark.......... I have been selling Covercraft for 30 years as of May 2012.

Covercraft is the largest cover manufacturer in the world and places like California Car Covers get their covers from Covercraft (they would like you to think they make them)

I sell factory direct, which lowers the shipping charges and get you the best cover for the lowest cost, I also pay the shipping within the US

You can view the information at....... Vehicle Covers - Covercraft

We have 14 materials and the price is established by the material selection and the size of the vehicle, we will make a new pattern if we don't have an existing custom pattern.

If I can help, contact me at 512-869-5114 or Barney@texas.net

Material samples are available